Professor Falk has conducted, over the past twenty-five years, many independent and collaborative research projects and medical studies on the topics listed below. He has attended conferences, conventions and workshops as a guest and presenter both nationally and worldwide.
- Improving Survival in Oesophageal Gastric Carcinoma
- Minimally Invasive Oesophageal Surgery
- Cardiac Physiology of Giant Hiatus Hernia
- Improving the Recurrence Rates in Surgery for Giant Hiatus Hernia
- Improved Efficacy of Anti-Reflux Surgery
- Endoscopic Eradication of Barrett’s Oesophagus: HALO/EMR
- Reflux Related Cough
- Surgery of the Spleen
- Gastric Carcinoma
Click through to view professor Falk’s Published Articles.
You can also view Professor Falk’s articles on his Google Scholar profile here.